Holistix Group which is a trade mark of KAPF Daniel Wójcik based in Katowice 13a/5 Morcinka Street; NIP: 6342283180.
14th June / Friday /
17:00 - 20:00 - Opening race office Amphitheatre pod Grojcem
18:00 - Race briefing
18:00 - Pasta Party
15th June / Saturday /
6:00 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.; 7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. - Bike park opening ( T1 )
7:00 - start 1/2 Diablak
9:00 - Start 1/4 Diablak
11:00 - Arrival of the first competitors after bike at the Amphitheater
12:00 - Arrival at the finish line of the first competitor at the 1/4 Diablak
13:30 - First Diablak expected on Skrzyczne
15:00 - 18:00 - bike pick-up from the bike park
16:00 - Price ceremony
16:00 - Time limit 1/2 Diablak
17:00 - Prize ceremony 1/2 Diablak
17:00 - 20:00 - Opening of the race office - Amphitheatre pod Grojcem
18:00 - Race briefing
18:00 - Pasta Party
20:00 - 21:00 - Bike park opening (T1)
16th June / Sunday /
3:00 - 3:30 - Bike park opening
3:10 a.m. - Bus departure from T1 to start Diablak
4:00 - Start of Diablak Extreme Triathlon
4:45 a.m. - arrival of the first competitors at the Sailing Center
6:00 a.m. - Time limit of the swimming section
11:30 a.m. - Arrival of the first riders after the Amphitheater cycling section
15:30 - Time limit swim + bike
17:30 - Estimated time of arrival of the first Diablak at the top of Babia Gora
24:00 - Time limit for Diablak
17th June/ Monday/ :
10:00 - Departure of the bus from the Krowiarki Pass to Zywiec
11:00 - 12:00 - Collection of bicycles from the Amphitheater
12:30 - Diablak ceremony Habsburg Palace
13:00 - We are already looking forward to the next Diablak :)
VI. DISTANCE AND ROUTE
1.Diablak Fest will be held at 3 distances :
Diablak - 3.5 km in Lake Zywiec / start Dam in Tresna /.
1/2 Diablak - 1.9 km in Lake Zywiec / Zywiec Municipal Beach /
1/4 Diablak - 950 m in Lake Zywiec / Zywiec Municipal Beach /.
Diablak - 180 km - 2 loops / Żywiec, Lipowa, Buczkowice, Szczyrk, Wisła, Istebna, Koniaków, Węgierska Górka, Żywiec / .
1/2 Diablak - 90 km - one loop of 90 km / Żywiec, Lipowa, Buczkowice, Szczyrk, Wisła, Istebna, Koniaków, Węgierska Górka,Żywiec , Ostre / .
1/4 Diablak - 50 km - one loop / Zywiec, Kocierska Pass, Targanice , Wielka Puszcza, Porąbka, Tresna, Żywiec /.
c) Mountain running
Diablak - 44 km - Zywiec - Babia Gora
1/2 Diablak - 21 km / Ostre - Skrzyczne /.
1/4 Diablak - 10.5 km / Zywiec, Grojec, Zywiec /.
3. Bicycle part in the convention of non - drafting . Only road bikes of any kind are allowed. The bicycle route will be held with open traffic. Competitors must strictly comply with the Rules of the Road. Each competitor must wear a protective helmet.
4. The competitor on the running and cycling route is required to be equipped with :
a/ Mobile phone (with roaming) with ICE contact !!!
b/ Identity card
c/ Starting number
For the distance of 1/2 Diablak on the cross-country route in addition :
b/ Hat or buff type scarf
d/ Long-sleeved windbreaker jacket
e / Whistle
5. Time limit for completing the competition :
Diablak - 20 hours
1/2 Diablak - 9 hours
1/4 Diablak - 5 hours
6. Time limits for individual distances :
Swimming - 60 minutes
Swimming + cycling - 5 hours
Swim + bike + run - 9 hours
swimming - 40 minutes
swimming + cycling - 3.5 h
swimming + bicycle + run - 5 h
7. Additional limit at the checkpoint in Ostry 2:30 pm.
8. Technical assistance is allowed during the bicycle as well as running sections.
9. It is permissible to cover the cross-country route with an accompanying person.
DISTANCE DIABLAK - additional regulatory points :
10. The competitor for the cross-country route is required to be equipped with / Equipment will be verified at the race office when collecting the start package / :
a. Backpack or running kidney
b. Water container min. 1 liter
c. Cell phone (with roaming) with ICE contact !!!
d. ID card
e. NRC foil
f. Beanie or buff type scarf
h. Long-sleeved windproof jacket
j. Starting number / provided by the organizer /.
k. Route map / provided by the organizer /
l. GPS transmitter / provided by the organizer /
11. Time limit for completing the competition - 20 hours
12. Time limits for each distance :
swimming - 120 minutes
swimming + cycling - 11 h 30 min
swimming + bicycle + run - 20h00 min
13. Additional limit at the checkpoint in Korbielów at 18:00.
14. A checkpoint made up of GOPR rescuers at the Żywiec Crossroads ( 38th km ) will be verified the condition of the competitor and will have the option to prohibit the continuation of the competition if they consider that the continuation endangers the health or life of the competitor. Competitors who show up after 8:30 pm will be directed by GOPR rescuers along the trail to the Markowy Szczawiny Shelter.
15. Technical assistance is allowed during the bicycle as well as running sections.
16. It is permissible to cover the cross-country route with support.
VII. RACE OFFICE
1. The competition offices will be located in pre-designated places according to the announcement on the organizer's website.
2. The competition office will be open on the eve of the competition from 4:00 - 8:00 pm.
3. The starter package includes :
1/4 and 1/2 Diablak
XIII. REFRESHMENT POINTS
1. Buffets distance Diablak ( mineral water, isotonic drink, coca cola, raisins, bananas, watermelon, chocolate, and salt will be available at two refreshment points on the bike course and at the buffet on the run course )
Two buffets on the mountain trails will be stocked with water 1l / person, a limited amount of isotonic 1l / person and energy gels 1 pc. / person, chocolate /
The competition will include two places on the bicycle route / Amphitheater / and two on the cross-country route / Korbielów and Gluchaczki Pass /.
2. Buffets for the 1/2 Diablak distance will be located :
a) Buffet in Ostre ( T2 ) will include water, isotonic, coca cola, raisins, bananas, watermelon, chocolate, salt,
3. Buffets for the 1/4 Diablak will be located :
- Buffet in the Amphitheater / will include water, isotonic, coca cola, raisins, bananas, watermelon, chocolate, salt /.
IX. PORTABLE TOILETS
X. TIME MEASUREMENT.
1. Time measurement with the life of the mobile application. The time will be reported live.
XI. GENERAL CLASSIFICATION
1. Women's and men's classifications will be awarded for places 1 - 10 in the overall classification.
2. Competitors from places 4 - 10 will receive Diablak statues.
3. Each competitor who finishes the event will receive a Diablak medal.
XIII. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
1. The competition is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older on the day of the start at the latest, and who present their identity card with a photo and sign a statement that they are competing of their own free will and at their own risk.
1. Entries for the competition will only be accepted through the official website after registering for the competitor panel at www.plxtri.com .
2. The deadline for payment of the entry fee is up to 7 days from the date of sending the application form. After this time, the application will be canceled.
3. After completing the application form and paying the entry fee, the competitor will be placed on the entry list.
4. The entry deadline is determined by the date of payment of the entry fee. All costs of the entry fee payment shall be paid by the contributor.
5. Applications will be accepted up to 14 days before the start date, after this date it will not be possible to add to the start or reserve list online.
XV. ENROLLMENT FEES
1.The following entry fee amounts are established for the competition : Diablak distance :
a) Until March 31 - PLN 850
b) Until April 30 - PLN 1000
c) Until May 31 - PLN 1100
The organizer sets a limit of 50 competitors.
Distance 1/2 Diablak:
a) Until March 31 - PLN 500
b) Until April 30 - PLN 600
c) Until May 31 - PLN 700
Distance 1/4 Diablak :
a) Until March 31 - PLN 250
b) Until April 30 - PLN 350
c) Until May 31 - PLN 450
2. The organizer establishes a limit of 200 competitors at the distance of 1/2 and 1/4 Diablak .
3 .The date of payment is understood as the date of arrival of the transfer to the organizer's account. Registration is done through the organizer's website www.plxtri.com.
4. Payments made by traditional bank transfer should be directed to the account: KAPF Daniel Wójcik ; ul.Morcinka 13a/5 ; 40-124 Katowice ; MBANK 08 1140 2004 0000 3602 4435 6602 .In the transfer title should be "surname and first name, entry fee Żywiec Beskid Extreme Triathlon, distance″.
7. By making an application for the competition, the competitor declares that he/she agrees to the issuance and sending of an invoice in electronic form by the company KAPF representing Holistix Sports Group in accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Finance of December 17, 2010 on sending invoices in electronic form, the principles of their storage and the mode of making available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority (Journal of Laws No. 249, item 1661).
1. Official results will be posted on the competition website www.plxtri.com
XVII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal data of participants in the competition will be processed for the purposes of conducting the event, determining the winner and awarding, issuing, collecting and settling the prize.
2. The personal data of the competition participants will be used in accordance with the terms of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101 item 926). The administrator of the personal data is the Organizer.
3. The processing of the data referred to in paragraph 1 of this section in connection with participation in the competition also includes the publication of the participant's name along with the name of the locality in which he or she resides - in any manner in which the published or the project will be disseminated.
4. The participant has the right to inspect and correct his personal data. Provision of personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary, but failure to provide such data or lack of consent to their processing prevents participation in the competition. By submitting to the Organizer, a properly completed and signed registration form, the participant agrees and allows the use of the registration form provided by the participant personal data for the purpose of sending information to the participant about future events, commercial products, as well as for internal administrative and analytical purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, Journal of Laws No. 33, except 883. The Participant has the right to withdraw such consent and may do so at any time by directing correspondence to the Organizer's address.
5. All participant information obtained by the Organizer and contained in the entry form will be recorded electronically and in any case will be used in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of August 29, 1997, Official Gazette No. 133, except 883. The organizer will not disclose this information to any third party.
XVIII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints concerning matters related to the competition should be submitted in writing with justification to the contractor at the address: Holistix Sports Group , ul.Morcinka 13a/5 40 -124 Katowice, within 7 (seven) days from the date of the event - directly or by registered mail (postmark date is decisive).
2. Complaints about the competition will be considered by the organizer within 30 (thirty) days of receipt.
3. The Organizer's decision on complaints about the competition will be final.
XIX. CONCLUDING REMARKS.
1. Final closing of the start list on May 31, 2024.
2. The organizer has liability insurance. During the competition, the Organizer provides medical care and GOPR care
3. The bicycle competition is conducted in open traffic. The competitor is required to observe and comply with the Traffic Law.
4. In the event of unexpected natural disasters such as flood, storm, hail, hurricane, heavy rain, thunderstorms, etc., the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event and postpone it to another date or change the competition formula.
5. Participant competes solely at his own risk and assumes the associated risks. All Participants acknowledge that participation in the competition involves physical exertion and entails natural risks and the danger of accidents, the possibility of to suffer bodily injury and physical trauma (including death), as well as damage and loss of a property nature.
6. The medical team and GOPR rescuers can prohibit the continuation of the competition at any time.
7. Competitors are required to observe the general rules of society, in particular, to strictly follow the rules of the Babia Góra National Park, i.e., among other things, not to go off the designated trails, not to litter, not to shout.
8. At signals of non-compliance with the rules of the BGPN, the competitor will be disqualified and subject to punishment in accordance with the rules of the Park.
9. In case of very bad weather conditions, the organizer has the right to shorten the last running section and end the competition in Ostry.
10. Matters not covered by the regulations shall be decided by the Organizer.
11. The final interpretation of the regulations rests with the Organizer.