Holistix Group being a trade mark of the company KAPF Daniel Wójcik based in Katowice Morcinka 13a/5 Street; NIP: 6342283180.
1. Popularization of triathlon as a versatile form of exercise.2. promotion of the City of Wisła, the Beskidy Mountains in the country and around the world.3. promotion of physical activity and a healthy lifestyle among Polish residents
Competition day / Saturday /.
7:00- 7:30- Bike park opening
7:30- Departure to the start of Distance L
8:00 - Start Beskid Extreme Duathlon Distance L
8:30 - 09:30 - Opening of the race office
8:30 a.m. - 09:30 a.m. - Bringing bikes into the transition area
10:00 a.m. - Start of Beskid Extreme Duathlon Distance M
14:00 - Arrival of the first riders at the finish line
15:00 - 18:00 - Picking up the bikes from the change zone
15:00 - Recovery meal
15:30 - Presentation of awards to the best competitors
16:00 - End of time limit
a. Run 1 Mountain run - 5 km
b. Bike - Distance - 28 km
c. Run 2 - Mountain run - 5 km
5. The competitor on the running and cycling route is required to be equipped with / depending on the weather forecast / :
a/ Mobile phone (with roaming) with ICE contact !!!
b / Starting number
c/ Rain jacket, hat, gloves.
6. Time limit for completing the competition : 5 and 8 hours
7. Technical assistance during the bicycle section is allowed.
VII. RACE OFFICE
1. The race office will be located at in Wisla.
2. The competition office will be open the day before the competition from 6:00 - 8:00 pm and on the day of the competition from 7:30 - 8:30 am.
3. The starter package includes :
VIII. REFRESHMENT POINTS
1. The buffet will be located at the beginning of the running route. The buffet will include : water, isotonic, bananas, raisins.
IX. PORTABLE TOILETS
1. Toilets will be available at the T1 and start.
X. TIME MEASUREMENT.
1. Electronic timekeeping will be conducted through a mobile application. The time will be reported live.
XI. GENERAL CLASSIFICATION
1. Women's and men's classifications will be awarded for places 1 - 6 in the overall classification.
1. The first three male and first three female athletes will receive commemorative statues and prizes in kind.
2. Competitors from places 4 - 6 will receive statues.
3. Each competitor who completes the event will receive a commemorative medal.
XIII. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Entries for the competition will only be accepted through the official website after registering for the competitor panel at www.plxtri.com .
2.The deadline for payment of the entry fee is up to 7 days from the date of sending the application form. After this time, the application will be canceled.
3. After completing the application form and paying the entry fee, the competitor will be placed on the entry list.
4.The entry deadline is determined by the date of payment of the entry fee. All costs of the entry fee payment shall be paid by the contributor.
5. Applications will be accepted up to 14 days before the start date, after this date it will not be possible to add to the start or reserve list online.
XV. ENROLLMENT FEES
1.The following entry fee amounts are set in the competition :
2. The organizer sets a limit of 200 players.
3. The date of payment is understood as the date of arrival of the transfer to the organizer's account. Registration is done through the organizer's website www.plxtri.com.
4. Payments made by traditional bank transfer should be directed to the account:KAPF Daniel Wójcik ; ul.Morcinka 13a/5 ; 40-124 Katowice ; MBANK 08 1140 2004 0000 3602 4435 6602 .In the title of the transfer should be "surname and first name, entry fee Green Mountain Karkonosze Duathlon″.
5. If a competitor resigns from the competition then the organizer will refund the paid entry fee less 50% and any discount differences, provided that this takes place 30 days before the date of the competition.
6. The organizer shall issue VAT invoices only upon request within 7 days from the date of crediting the entry fee to the account.
7. By making an entry for the competition, the competitor declares that he/she agrees to the issuance and sending of an invoice in electronic form by the company KAPF representing Holistix Group in accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Finance of December 17, 2010 on sending invoices in electronic form, the principles of their storage and the mode of making available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority (Journal of Laws No. 249, item 1661).
1. Official results will be posted on the competition website www.plxtri.com
XVII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The personal data of the participants in the competition will be processed for the purposes of carrying out the
event, selecting the winner and awarding, issuing, collecting and settling the prize.
2. Personal data of the participants of the competition will be used in accordance with the terms of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101 item 926). The administrator of personal data is the Organizer.
3. Processing of data referred to in paragraph 1 of this section in connection with
participation in the competition also includes publication of the participant's name along with the name of the locality in which he or she resides - in any way in which published or
project will be disseminated.
4. The participant has the right to inspect his personal data and correct them.
5. The provision of personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary, but their failure or lack of consent to their processing prevents participation in the competition. By submitting to the Organizer, correctly completed and signed registration form, the participant agrees and permits the use of the personal information he/she provides for the purpose of sending to the participant information about future events, commercial products, as well as for internal administrative and analytical needs, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, Journal of Laws No. 33, except 883. The participant has the right to withdraw such consent and may do so at any time by directing correspondence to the following addressOrganizer.
6. All participant information obtained by the Organizer and contained in the entry form will be recorded electronically and in any of the accident will be used in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of August 29, 1997, Official Gazette No. 133, except 883.The organizer will not disclose these
information to any third party.
XVIII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints concerning matters related to the competition should be submitted in writing with justification to the contractor at the address: Holistix Group , ul.Morcinka 13a/5 40 -124 Katowice, within 7 (seven) days from the date of the event - directly or by registered mail (postmark date is decisive).
2. Complaints about the competition will be considered by the organizer within 30 (thirty) days of receipt.
3. The Organizer's decision on complaints about the competition will be final.
XIX. CONCLUDING REMARKS.
1. Final closing of the start list on April 10, 2024.
2. The organizer has liability insurance. During the competition, the Organizer provides medical care.
3. The bicycle competition is conducted in open traffic. The competitor is required to observe and comply with the Traffic Law.
4. In the event of unexpected natural disasters such as flood, storm, hail, hurricane, heavy rain, thunderstorms, snowstorms, etc., the Organizer reserves the following the possibility of cancelling the event and postponing it to another date or changing the competition formula.
5. Participant competes solely at his own risk and assumes the associated risks. All Participants acknowledge that participation in the competition involves physical exertion and entails natural risks and the danger of accidents, the possibility of to suffer bodily injury and physical trauma (including death), as well as damage and loss of a property nature.
6. The medical team can prohibit the continuation of the competition at any time.
7. Competitors are required to follow the general rules of society, in particular, to strictly follow the rules of the National Forests, National Parks, i.e., among other things, not to go off the designated trails, not to litter, not to shout.
8. At signals of non-compliance, the competitor will be disqualified and subject to punishment in accordance with the rules regulated by the relevant law.
9. Matters not covered by the regulations shall be decided by the Organizer.
10. The final interpretation of the regulations rests with the Organizer.