Ultra Triathlon 2024
Holistix Events being a trade mark of the company KAPF Daniel Wójcik based in Katowice 13a/5 Morcinka Street; NIP: 6342283180.
The Poland Ultra Triathlon will take place from August 11 - 15, 2024 in Poland
10th August / Saturday /
18:00 - 19:00 - Opening of the competition office
19:00 - Technical briefing
11th August / Sunday /
6:45 - Opening of the Poland Ultra Triathlon competition - Nowe Guty Beach
7:00 - Start of Poland Ultra Triathlon
12:00 - Arrival of the first competitors at Niedźwiedzi Róg , start of 230 km cycling section to Plock
16:00 - End of the time limit of the swimming section
20.00 - 22.00 - Dinner
22:00 - Time limit of the first day
12th August / Monday /.
7:00 - Start of Poland Ultra Triathlon -
300 km bike Plock - Wroclaw
20.00 - 22.00 - Dinner
22:00 - Time limit
August 13 / Tuesday /.
7:00 - Start of Poland Ultra Triathlon - 90 km bike & 38 km run
20.00 - 22.00 - Dinner in Lubawka
22:00 - Time limit
14th August / Wednesday /.
8:00 - Start of Poland Ultra Triathlon - - 67 km run
23:00 - Time limit - finish Świeradów Zdrój
20:00 - Dinner
15th August / Thursday /.
9:00 - Breakfast
10:00 - Poland Ultra Triathlon Prize Ceremony
Distance 12 km Nowe Guty - Niedźwiedzi Róg
Distance 620 km - MIkołajki - Płock - Wrocław - Głuszyca
Distance 105 km - Głuszyca - Sniezka - Świeradów Zdrój
2. Swimming at the distance specified earlier in the announcement.
Expected water temperature of about 16 - 20°C. Start from the shore. Wetsuits mandatory.
3. Bicycle part in the convention of non - drafting . Allowed time trial bicycles, road bikes of any type. The bicycle route will be held with open traffic.
4. Competitors must strictly comply with the Rules of the Road. Each competitor must wear a protective helmet.
5. The competitor on the running route is required to be equipped with : a/ Mobile phone (with roaming) with ICE contact !!!
b/ ID card
c/ Starting number
d/ NRC foil
e/ Hat or buff type scarf
g/ Long-sleeved windproof jacket
h/ Water container min. 1 liter
i/GPS transmitter / provided by the organizer /
6. Time limit for completing the competition :
PUT distance - 4 days
7. Time Limits:
Daily limit- 15 hours
8. Technical assistance is allowed during the bicycle as well as running sections.
9. It is permissible to cover the cross-country route with an accompanying person.
10. Technical assistance is allowed during the bicycle as well as running sections.
VII. RACE OFFICE
1. The competition offices will be located in pre-designated places according to the announcement on the organizer's website.
2. The competition office will be open on the eve of the competition from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
3. The starter package includes :
The starter package includes :
At the finish line :
Poland Ultra Triathlon medal and trophy
VIII. REFRESHMENT POINTS
- On the swimming route - Swimming units serving competitors with supplements and drinks prepared in advance by triathlete. Buffets on their own.
IX. TIME MEASUREMENT.
1. Manual timing
2. In addition, each competitor will receive a GPS transmitter that will provide their current location on the bicycle and running route.
X. GENERAL CLASSIFICATION
1. Every triathlete who will finish within the time limit will receive PUT medal and statue.
XII. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
1. The competition is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older on the day of the start at the latest, and present their identity card with a photo and sign a statement that they are taking part of their own free will and at their own risk.
1. Entries for the competition will only be accepted through the official website after registering for the competitor panel at www.plxtri.com .
2. The deadline for payment of the entry fee is up to 7 days from the date of sending the application form. After this time, the application will be canceled.
3. After completing the application form and paying the entry fee, the competitor will be placed on the entry list.
4. The entry deadline is determined by the date of payment of the entry fee. All costs of the entry fee payment shall be paid by the depositor.
5. Applications will be accepted up to 14 days before the start date, after this date it will not be possible to add to the start or reserve list online.
XV. ENROLLMENT FEES
1. The following entry fee amounts are set for the competition POLAND ULTRA TRIATHLON :
a. Until April 30 - PLN 2,000
b. Until June 30 - PLN 2500
c. Until July 31 - PLN 3000
The organizer sets a limit of 20 triathletes.
2. The date of payment is understood as the date of arrival of the transfer to the organizer's account.
3. Registration is done through the organizer's website www.plxtri.com.
4. Payments after acceptance of the competitor by traditional bank transfer should be directed to the account:Holistix Events, MBANK 08 1140 2004 0000 3602 4435 6602 .In the title of the transfer should be "surname and first name, PUT entry fee, distance″.
5. If a competitor resigns from the competition then the organizer will refund the paid entry fee less 50% and any discount differences, provided that this takes place 30 days before the date of the competition. The organizer may transfer the competitor's start to another competition.
6. The organizer shall issue VAT invoices only upon request within 7 days from the date of crediting the entry fee to the account.
7. By making an entry for the competition, the competitor declares that he/she agrees to the issuance and sending of an invoice in electronic form by the company KAPF representing Holistix Sports Group in accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Finance of December 17, 2010 on sending invoices in electronic form, the principles of their storage and the mode of making available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority (Journal of Laws No. 249, item 1661).
1. Official results will be posted on the competition website www.plxtri.com
XVII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal data of participants in the competition will be processed for the purposes of conducting the event, determining the winner and awarding, issuing, collecting and settling the prize.
2. Personal data of the competition participants will be used in accordance with the terms of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926). The administrator of the personal data is the Organizer.
3. Processing of data referred to in paragraph 1 of this section in connection with participation in the competition also includes publication of the participant's name along with the name of the locality in which he or she resides - in any way in which published or the project will be disseminated.
4. The participant has the right to inspect and correct his personal data.
5. Provision of personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary, but failure to provide such data or lack of consent to their processing prevents participation in the competition. By submitting to the Organizer, a properly completed and signed registration form, the participant agrees and allows the use of the registration form provided by the participant personal data for the purpose of sending information to the participant about future events, commercial products, as well as for internal administrative and analytical purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, Journal of Laws No. 33, except 883. The Participant has the right to withdraw such consent and may do so at any time by directing correspondence to the Organizer's address.
6. All participant information obtained by the Organizer and contained in the entry form will be recorded electronically and in any case will be used in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of August 29, 1997, Official Gazette No. 133, except 883. The organizer will not disclose this information to any third party.
XVIII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints concerning matters related to the competition should be submitted in writing with justification to the contractor at the address: Holistix Sports Group , ul.Morcinka 13a/5 40 -124 Katowice, within 7 (seven) days from the date of the event - directly or by registered mail (postmark date is decisive).
2. Complaints about the competition will be considered by the organizer within 30 (thirty) days of receipt.
3. The Organizer's decision on complaints about the competition will be final.
XIX. CONCLUDING REMARKS.
3. The bicycle competition is conducted in open traffic. The competitor is required to observe and comply with the Traffic Law.
5. Participant competes solely at his own risk and assumes the associated risks. All Participants acknowledge that participation in the competition involves physical exertion and entails natural risks and the danger of accidents, the possibility of to suffer bodily injury and physical trauma (including death), as well as damage and loss of a property nature.
6. The organizer may forbid the continuation of the competition at any time if the organizer considers that further continuation of the route by the competitor endangers his health.
7. Competitors are required to observe the general rules of society, in particular, to strictly follow the rules of the competition area, i.e., among other things, do not go off the designated trails, do not litter, do not shout.
9. In case of very bad weather conditions, the organizer has the right to move the starting day by 1 day and shorten the last running section.
10.Matters not covered by the regulations shall be decided by the Organizer.
11. The final interpretation of the regulations rests with the Organizer.