Holistix Events being a trade mark of the company KAPF Daniel Wójcik based in Katowice 13a/5 Morcinka Street; NIP: 6342283180.
September 14 / Friday /
18:00 - 19:00 Opening of the competition office Amphitheatre in Polańczyk
18:30 Pasta Party
19:00 - Race briefing Amphitheatre in Polańczyk
September 15 /Saturday /
4:00 Opening bike park ( T1 )
4:40 Gathering at the start line
5:00 - Start of the Wataha
5:45 a.m. - Arrival of the first competitors at the Sailing Center
7:00 a.m. - End of the time limit of the swimming section
08:00 - Start of the 1/2 Wataha
9:00 - Entering the bikes into the 1/2 Wataha transition zone
9:00 - Entering the bikes into the 1/4 Wataha transition zone
10:00 - Start of the 1/4 Wataha
12:00 - Arrival first wolves to T2 in Cisna
14:00 - Estimated time of arrival of the first Wolf of the 1/2 Wataha
15:30 - End of the Wataha time limit swimming + cycling
16:00 - Presentation of prizes distance of 1/4 Wataha
7:30 p.m. - Expected time of arrival of the first Wolf
12:00 p.m. Time limit for Wataha
September 17 / Sunday /
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Bike pick-up Polańczyk
11:00 a.m. - Wolf ceremony 1/2 Wataha
11:15 a.m. - Wolf ceremony Wataha
12:00 - We are already howling for the next Wataha
VI.DISTANCE AND ROUTE
Wataha - 3.5 km in Lake Solina / Polańczyk / 1/2 Wataha - 1.8 km1/4 Wataha - 900 m
Wataha - 179 km - Great Bieszczady Loop - Polańczyk - Czarna - Ustrzyki Górne - Cisna - Baligród - Hoczew - Polańczyk - Baligród - Cisna
1/2 Wataha - 108 km - Polańczyk - Czarna , Ustrzyki Górne - Cisna
1/4 Wataha - 67 km - Polańczyk - Stężnica - Cisna - Terka - Polańczyk
Wataha - 40 km - Cisna - Rabia Skała - Wetlina - Smerek
1/2 Wataha - 21 km - Terka - Okrąglik - Smerek - Smerek Peak
1/4 Wataha - 11 km - Polańczyk - Wierchy - Polańczyk.
3.Bicycle part in the convention of non - drafting . Only road bikes of any kind are allowed. The bicycle route will be held with open traffic.
4. Competitors must strictly comply with the Rules of the Road. Each competitor must wear a protective helmet.
g/ Long-sleeved windproof jacket
h/ Water container min. 1 liter
i / GPS transmitter ( Wataha distance ).
7. Time limit for completing the competition :
Distance Wataha - 19 hours / White jersey limit 8 p.m. Wetlina /
Distance 1/2 Wataha - 9 hours
Distance 1/4 Wataha - 7 hours
8. Time limits for each distance :
a / Wataha distance
swimming - 120 minutes
swimming + cycling - 10 hours
swim + bike + run - 19 hours
9. Additional limit at checkpoint at 8.00 PM in Wetlina
10.Technical assistance is allowed during the bicycle as well as running sections.
11. It is permissible to cover the cross-country route with an accompanying person.
12.Competitors who appear in Wetlin after 20:00 will be directed by road to Polańczyk / White Wataha /.
13. Technical assistance is allowed during the bicycle as well as running sections.
14.It is permissible to cover the cross-country route with an accompanying person.
1. The competition offices will be located in pre-designated places according to the announcement on the organizer's website.
2. The race office will be open on the eve of the competition from 5:00 - 7:00 pm and 8:00 - 9:30 am - for the 1/4 waddle distance
At the finish line :
b. Buffet in Cisna /T2/ still mineral water, isotonic, coca cola, raisins, bananas, watermelon, chocolate, salt
c. Wetlina buffet Wataha distance / still mineral water, isotonic, coca cola, raisins, bananas, watermelon, chocolate, salt/
1. Toilets will be available at the T2 and T1 change zones
1. Measurement by mobile app. Time will be reported live.
2. In addition, each competitor will receive a GPS transmitter that will provide the current location on the route / Wataha Distance /.
1. Women's and men's classifications will be awarded for places 1 - 10 in the overall classification.
1.The first three male and first three female athletes will receive commemorative statues and prizes in kind.
2. Competitors from places 4 - 10 will receive statues.
3. Each competitor who completes the event will receive a commemorative medal and a Wataha T-shirt .
XIII.TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
1. The competition is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older on the day of the start at the latest, and who present their identity card with a photo and sign a statement that they are taking part of their own free will and at their own risk.
1. Entries for the competition will only be accepted through the official website after registering for the competitor panel at www.plxtri.com .
2. The deadline for payment of the entry fee is up to 7 days from the date of sending the application form. After this time, the application will be canceled.
3. After completing the application form and paying the entry fee, the competitor will be placed on the entry list.
4.The entry deadline is determined by the date of payment of the entry fee. All costs of the entry fee payment shall be paid by the contributor.
5. Applications will be accepted up to 14 days before the start date, after this date it will not be possible to add to the start or reserve list online.
XV. ENROLLMENT FEES
1.The following entry fee amounts are established for the competition : Distance Wataha :
a) Until May 31 - PLN 800
b) Until July 31 - PLN 900
c) Until August 31 - PLN 1000 Distance 1/2 Wataha
a) Until May 31 - PLN 450
b) Until July 31 - PLN 550
c) Until August 31 - PLN 650
Distance 1/4 Wataha
a) Until May 31 - PLN 250
b) Until July 31 - PLN 350
c) Until August 31 - PLN 400
The organizer sets a limit of 250 triathletes.
2 .The date of payment is understood as the date of arrival of the transfer to the organizer's account. Registration is done through the organizer's website www.plxtri.com.
3.Payments made by traditional bank transfer should be directed to the account:KAPF Daniel Wójcik ; ul.Morcinka 13a/5 ; 40-124 Katowice ; MBANK 08 1140 2004 0000 3602 4435 6602 .In the title of the transfer should be "surname and first name, entry fee Żywiec Beskid Extreme Triathlon, distance″.
4. If a competitor cancels participation in the competition then the organizer will refund the paid entry fee less 50% and any discount differences, provided that this takes place 30 days before the date of the competition.
5. The organizer shall issue VAT invoices only upon request within 7 days from the date of crediting the entry fee to the account.
6. By making an entry for the competition, the competitor declares that he/she agrees to the issuance and sending of an invoice in electronic form by the company KAPF representing Holistix Sports Group in accordance with the Decree of the Minister of Finance of December 17, 2010 on sending invoices in electronic form, the principles of their storage and the mode of making available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority (Journal of Laws No. 249, item 1661).
1. Official results will be posted on the competition website www.plxtri.com
1. Personal data of participants in the competition will be processed for the purposes of conducting the event, determining the winner and awarding, issuing, collecting and settling the prize.
2. Personal data of the competition participants will be used in accordance with the terms of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926). The administrator of the personal data is the Organizer.
3. Processing of data referred to in paragraph 1 of this section in connection with
participation in the competition also includes publication of the participant's name along with the name of the locality in which he or she resides - in any way in which published or
The project will be disseminated.
4. The participant has the right to inspect and correct his personal data.
By submitting to the Organizer, a properly completed and signed registration form, the participant agrees and allows the use of the registration form provided by the participant
personal data for the purpose of sending information to the participant about future events, commercial products, as well as for internal administrative and analytical purposes,
in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997, Journal of Laws No. 33, except 883. The Participant has the right to withdraw such consent and may do so at any time by directing correspondence to the Organizer's address.
6. All participant information obtained by the Organizer and contained in the entry form will be recorded electronically and in any case will be used in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of August 29, 1997, Official Gazette No. 133, except 883. The organizer will not disclose this information to any third party.
XVIII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints concerning matters related to the competition should be submitted in writing with justification to the contractor at the address: Holistix Sports Group , ul.Morcinka 13a/5 40 -124 Katowice, within 7 (seven) days from the date of the event - directly or by registered mail (postmark date is decisive). Complaints about the competition will be considered by the organizer within 30 (thirty) days of receipt.
2. The Organizer's decision on complaints about the competition will be final.
XIX. CONCLUDING REMARKS.
1. The final closing of the entry list will take place 14 days before the competition for the Waddah distance and by the day of the competition for the other distances.
2. The organizer has liability insurance. During the competition, the Organizer provides medical care and GOPR care.
3. The bicycle competition is conducted in open traffic. The competitor is required to observe and comply with the Traffic Law.
4. In the event of unexpected natural disasters such as flood, storm, hail, hurricane, heavy rain, thunderstorms, etc., the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event and postpone it to another date or change the competition formula.
5. Participant competes solely at his own risk and assumes the associated risks. All Participants acknowledge that participation in the competition involves physical exertion and entails natural risks and the danger of accidents, the possibility of to suffer bodily injury and physical trauma (including death), as well as damage and loss of a property nature.
6. The medical team and GOPR rescuers can prohibit the continuation of the competition at any time.
7. Competitors are obliged to comply with the general rules of society, in particular to strictly follow the rules of the area Bieszczady National Park, i.e., among other things, not going off designated trails, not littering, not shouting.
8. At signals of non-compliance with BPN rules, the competitor will be disqualified and subject to punishment in accordance with the rules of the Park.
9. In case of very bad weather conditions, the organizer has the right to shorten the last running section in Wetlina.
10. Matters not covered by the regulations shall be decided by the Organizer.
11. The final interpretation of the regulations rests with the Organizer.